Saturday, October 22nd we will head to Centro Shalom in Tijuana, Mexico to help bring the message of hope to families in need through a worship service and provide blankets for families, much needed during the cold winter nights.
Cost is $20 per person. This covers transportation and insurance.
1. This trip is appropriate for all ages.
2. Passport book or passport card is required (This includes children, in the past we had issues with birth certificates).
3. Pre-registration is required and payment should be made by October 9th. This assures van accommodations.
4. We will meet at Parkcrest Church at 6:30 a.m.
5. Returning time will vary depending on the time it takes to cross the border and traffic.
For more information, please email Yolanda.